WHO DEY???? WOW! 5 games with last second outcomes!

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I love my Bengals, but WOW! 1 loss to a last minute deflection for an interception and 4 wins in incredible last minute come-backs! What is up with that!

I have to say that for the last few weeks I have had to take some anxiety medication. Every time I think I am getting better I have to face another game!

It's not that I miss the days when by the second half the Bengal loss was a foregone conclusion. I just wish they played every drive like their last drive of the game. :D

WHO DEY!!!

And I think Mr. St. Louis will be looking for his next carreer opportunity at Wendy's by this time next week!

Since recieving a Bengals helmet in 1968 for my 6th b-day I've been a fan. The last 20 years have been tough but I gotta echo

WHO DEY!

What else was there at the time? :)

That helmet design didn't change from 1967-1980! In 1980 they changed the face mask from gray to black. The stripes appeared in '81! I still remember the howls of disapproval when the stripes were introduced. But when the Bengals went to the super bowl that year the protests ended quickly.

Who Dey

See ya
Tony

Attachments

• Bengals_The_Bengal_Growl.mp3
    184.7 KB · Views: 199
Sorry to spoil the Bengal party, but the Steeler's will still win the division, so ya better win as many as you can and hope for a playoff spot. :D

No, it's not. I've already went on record in saying the Stoolers won't make the playoffs this year. The rise of the Bengals and emergence of Joe Flacco is only making my prediction look better. :)
ok but i'll remind you that around this time last year the bills were 5-0 and people were already talking about playoffs and this and that. where did that end up??

Who Dey!!

The team looked good at the end of last year so this really isn't a huge surprise, just a small one.

No, it's not. I've already went on record in saying the Stoolers won't make the playoffs this year. The rise of the Bengals and emergence of Joe Flacco is only making my prediction look better. :)

WAY to early to call the Bengals and Raven 's the top team in the AFC North, although I've been impressed with the Ravens.

ok but i'll remind you that around this time last year the bills were 5-0 and people were already talking about playoffs and this and that. where did that end up??

Bills went 4-0, and only beat SEA, JAC, STL, and of course Oakland. Only 1 decent team there, so any playoff talk was wishful thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts