Who does the install in the St. Louis Area?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MiniJay

Original poster
Jun 18, 2008
Was supposed to get DTV installed today. 12-4 came and gone. Called DTV and they directed me to AeroSat and their #. Called them, and they said that the STL area installer just quit and AeroSat is taking over, but its still getting coordinated and dispatching is a problem. Anyone in the area know of a good installer?

Just kind of worried that I'm going to get a panel wagon with a bungee cord ladder and some kid to do the install. "Here let me put it right .ZZZZZZRRRR. ZZZZRRRR. ZZZZr. (Drill sounds BTW) ..Here. and you need it in your master bedroom....That looks to be right about ZRRRRRRRRR. yup. Have a good day"

Jay

Was supposed to get DTV installed today. 12-4 came and gone. Called DTV and they directed me to AeroSat and their #. Called them, and they said that the STL area installer just quit and AeroSat is taking over, but its still getting coordinated and dispatching is a problem. Anyone in the area know of a good installer?

Just kind of worried that I'm going to get a panel wagon with a bungee cord ladder and some kid to do the install. "Here let me put it right .ZZZZZZRRRR. ZZZZRRRR. ZZZZr. (Drill sounds BTW) ..Here. and you need it in your master bedroom....That looks to be right about ZRRRRRRRRR. yup. Have a good day"

Jay

Right now aerosat is in the process of taking over but they are a smaller company and this area is as big as al there offices put together so its gonna take a good few weeks for everything to get up and running BUT the Premier POV techs are getting up and running under Aerosat. Depending on what area your in will depnd on how long it will take to get to you but they are working as fast as possible to get things up and running and dont be mad at aerosat be pissed at Premier Communications and there leader Rick Martin for making this mess!!

well i'm rescheduled for next Saturday . So will wait it out.. Just switching from Dish Network anxious for the install, but worried at the same time. BTW do the Premiere POV guys do good work?

well i'm rescheduled for next Saturday . So will wait it out.. Just switching from Dish Network anxious for the install, but worried at the same time. BTW do the Premiere POV guys do good work?

LOL well I cant speak for then all the POV just means Personally owned vehicle and the ones I have seen in that area arent to bad at all I work out a hour west of the stl area and you should be in good shape for next sat. But you should be in pretty safe hands and all. Aerosat just dont have many Company vehicles and thats why most of the POV guys are up and running already and I should say they are Aerosat POV now

Just got mine installed on Tuesday and it was done by Premier Communications... I guess I was one of the last!

its not 4 yet minijay, so time has not gone anywhere, your installer still has a hour to show up. of course a inexperienced slakjawwed yokkel is gonna show up, if you want different install the system yourself

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)