who fixes signal lost issues?

rjousuf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 6, 2004
I have a dish 1000+ getting 110, 119, 118, and 129 for HD. Located in Phoenix AZ.
Ever since the dish was installed about year and half ago i always had problems with some of the HD channels not locking on and giving me "Signal Lost" screen. Sometime they will come, sometime don't so I think dish was not peaked enough, but since i dont watch most of those channels didnt care much. Recently due to rain and wind i think the dish moved or got out of peak even worse and now i lost 118 too getting signal lost messge on all the 118 channels. I am still gettting 119 and some of 110 channels. The signal strength screen only shows 119 been locked and rest of them all 0.

Since it's my first time calling dish to come peak or realign the dish, would they charge a fee or first alignment is free(i think i saw this somwhere?) How much they charge if it is not free?
thanks

You had a 90 day installation warranty but a year is a little t before complaining about install. Do you have the DHPP still it will be a charge on your bill if you still have it. I believe a service call is still $29.99 with the protection plan and #99 if you don't have it.

so if i get a protection plan today, and call them tomorow,would that work or i have to wait certain time to to call for service call?
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts