Who has a dish motor for a 1.2 meter dish in stock??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I went to Sadoun and he had his large branded motor [DG-380] which was supposed to be in stock and I ordered that one. I was contacted a few days later and told that he didn't have any more but he had the SG6100 with the 50mm tube for the big dish and would I like that? I replied in the affirmative and a few days later I was emailed and told that he could ship a 50mm tube with the motor but it would take grinding to make it fit on the motor shaft to rotate freely. I don't want to spend more than $100 bucks only to find out that my grinding wouldn't work so I asked him to refund my purchase.[/COLOR][/B]

Hi There. We will be updating our website soon about stock of the DG380. Thanks for the note.

I have a strong feeling the 50mm shafts we have in stock (that we imported a long time ago) for the SG2100 will work on the SG6100 with a slight grinding (it is tight right now and won't go all the way down to allow the holding screw to go thru the hole). Time allows, I will experiment with it and let you know if it works well. I have plenty of these 50mm replacement shafts :)

My HH120 I bought from Sadoun back in 2008 and still pushing same 1.2m dish on daily basis. This dish uses 3" mast and I was able to buy some ring adaptors also from Sadoun to wrap around the HH120's shaft for perfect fit.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381121389559.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381121389559.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 162
Those STAB motors are solid and last for ever. Heck, I have ordered spare parts (motors, gears, boards, etc) with my first imported batch of STAB HH120 (and HH100 for those who remember back in 2003) and never had to use it (for warranty repairs) or even to sell.

BTW Good picture, pro96.

The HH120 is a good motor, eh??

I've installed 2 HH120's. The bolts are stainless so be careful not to gall the threads. Also if you can ..... fill the top of the pipe with concrete to prevent the pipe from crushing when tightening the bolts. If the pipe gets deformed it throws off tracking the arc properly. also make sure the mounting braket is plum .... not just the pipe it's on.

Cham,

I notice in your picture that it says "Fortec Star" on the label. I have seen others that say "Stab"...

I'm looking for one for my ChannelMaster 1.2, and I'm wondering if we're in the same boat with the HH120 as with the SG2100 motor.

Are there "real" HH120's and "clone" HH120's?

Just wondering, how long have you had your unit, and where did you buy it from?

?Thanks...
Both my HH120's were purchased from a dealer in Toronto in 2010 and they both say "distributed" by Fortec Star. They were both made in 2006. Fortec purchased the Canadian distributor rights for the HH120's from Stab. My warranty info from Stab says the warranty begins from date of purchase not date of manufacture.

Attachments

• Photo0567.jpg
    Photo0567.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts