Who has gotten red light dead box fix?

meordaisy

Original poster
Jul 5, 2004
Tampa, FL
:mad: My Voom is dead! I can't even select a sub menu such as settings. This is more than a PG glitch. It shouldn't wipe out the sub menus from the main menu. Tried everything that has been suggested on this forum. All I can get is a red light on front! Not scheduled until 7/27/04 for tech. to come out. Anyone out there that gets a fix for this problem please post just to see what they have to do. Most likely is same fix for everyone with this particular problem! Which is DEAD!

I had that problem and I did what Sean suggested
After you reboot, the VOOM guide comes up, touch FAV list button on the remote. Another screen will come up saying " downloading PG information wait until it disappears..." after this screens goes away, turn off stb and turn it on using the remote control. At this time you will have all your channels and picture but no information in the PG. Let it way another 15 minutes to download the rest of the data

Been there, done that!

LOBO2999 said:
I had that problem and I did what Sean suggested
After you reboot, the VOOM guide comes up, touch FAV list button on the remote. Another screen will come up saying " downloading PG information wait until it disappears..." after this screens goes away, turn off stb and turn it on using the remote control. At this time you will have all your channels and picture but no information in the PG. Let it way another 15 minutes to download the rest of the data
:D Yes, I tried this also, still DEAD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)