Who has L610 on his/her 722 and NO CH501?

I'll have to check again when I get home, but the other day I didn't have that channel (you mean the one with the 1080p PPV - right) If so, I may be in the same boat as you - with a "turbo charged" 722, but no "turbo charged" content.

So I am not alone. So I wonder why the differences, and why only a FEW without 501? I wonder if it's a hardware error, and something's wrong with some people's receivers. Others are talking about what is on 501 and how many choices. There seems to be differences in that matter also. But HERE, there's NOTHING! It's like it never updated to L610 and still runs on L512.

Have you gone into your hardware info screen (or whatever it may be called) to actually confirm that L6.10 firmware is installed? The TURBO channels that show up on the program guide are meaningless, everyone got those the day of the first rollout. Actually receiving the software upgrade takes time (for me it took about 2 days after the TURBO channel showed up, and then another few hours for the I Am Legend 1080p VOD, which I still haven't gotten to work in 1080p...).

So in short, confirm that you have the update. If so, call Dish to see what's up. If not, you may be waiting another week or two for the update as many other people seem to be.

Have you gone into your hardware info screen (or whatever it may be called) to actually confirm that L6.10 firmware is installed? The TURBO channels that show up on the program guide are meaningless, everyone got those the day of the first rollout. Actually receiving the software upgrade takes time (for me it took about 2 days after the TURBO channel showed up, and then another few hours for the I Am Legend 1080p VOD, which I still haven't gotten to work in 1080p...).

So in short, confirm that you have the update. If so, call Dish to see what's up. If not, you may be waiting another week or two for the update as many other people seem to be.

All 722 receivers should have the L610 software update. It went out to all 722s.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1465189-post327.html

I believe that this may have something to do with having an ethernet or phone line connected. Not totally sure but because it is VOD you prob have to have reciever hooked up to recieve the channels.

Just a thought, but the people without 501, how much space is left on the hard drive? If you have it almost full, they would have no place to store the programs.

I have L610 on my 722 and the 501 channels, I also have 2 612's with L600 which are Turbo charged, but no 501 channels, my 622 hasn't gotten the update yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)