Who has L610 on his/her 722 and NO CH501?

RG, did yoiu try to clean your DVR disk from files ?
Memory Dump, then Info->Down->Up.

I got something about non-volatile being corrupt and that it'd be taken care of on next power cycle either via the button or ac power. I've since rebooted my box, not sure if this'll fix the problem but it will be an adventure.

The message came up as soon as I hit INFO in the memory dump.

It seems all it really did was killed off my Sat Table (had to go back and do Check Switch since only 119 was in there) and required a full download of the guide. My guide sort order and whatnot were unharmed as are my DVR recordings.

I still have nothing. I have erased all my timers, even though not scheduled to fire overnight, and I reset the receiver to factory defaults, cleared NVRAM. SS on 110 TP16 is 66, TP24 is 65. Unplugged the receiver, and rebooted. Cleared switch matrix and re-ran check switch. Can't be the dishes, because my 622 in the kid's room has 12 VOD channels, although no I Am Legend and none of them in HD either. I am running out of ideas....

Anybody else out there that still has NOTHING at all?

Funny, i didnt see that "Must do to get 1080" in the dish ads;)
I still dont have anything either on my 722, but dont worry, it is available the whole month of august:rolleyes:

Funny, i didnt see that "Must do to get 1080" in the dish ads;):
It wasn't in the Dish ads, because that didn't work either;)
That's basically all I could do from outside to eliminate any errors. The re-initialize hard drive trick doesn't work anymore either. It just freezes the box and causes a reboot. (The old trick goes: Menu-6-3-Info-Right-Left-Play-Play-Recall)

I still dont have anything either on my 722, but dont worry, it is available the whole month of august:rolleyes:
Still five days left. You will get IAL "SOON"!:rolleyes:
BTW anybody noticed, no release notes for L612 and Tech Updates site doesn't show anything new anymore either?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)