Who has L610 on his/her 722 and NO CH501?

Where did they go?

I added a new "owned" 722 last Thursday and pulled my 222. I had been following the current software and was surpised (but happy) when L612 was in the initial D/L.

By Saturday morning I had 501 with "I am Legend" showing and by Monday morning I had 2 others on 501. I thought "great" that all went well and all 3 were still there this morning.

I just looked and I have lost all the 501 movies and I did not delete them, what happened? Can I call dish and have them send my receiver a "hit" to get them back or will they D/L again?

I received the L6.12 update on my 622 last night. Now showing about 7 movies on 501.:) Still waiting for I Am Legend so I can do the 1080P test. I know, "Patience Grasshopper".;)

I turned on my 622 this morning to check on my nightly Olympics recordings and found 6.12 had been installed and I Am Legend 1080p is listed on channel 501.

I'd heard somewhere that in order for the VOD download to occur you need the following:

1. Be in standby.

2. No timers from between 1AM and 9AM.

Is this true? Could explain why I haven't seen this for some time! My TurboHD install as a new customer had the L610 software and I've also received the L612 update.

I'd heard somewhere that in order for the VOD download to occur you need the following:

1. Be in standby.

Is this true? Could explain why I haven't seen this for some time! My TurboHD install as a new customer had the L610 software and I've also received the L612 update.

OKY I GIVE what is in the L612 update?????

1. Be in standby.

My 622 was in standby but it was recording from 2am to 6am and when I checked it at 7:30am I had 6.12 AND I Am Legend 1080p listed on Ch. 501.

I doubt there is any rhyme or reason to be found.

If one tuner is free overnight, then the DL will happen; my observation told me the 1080p movie DL took ~3 hours.

BTW, I did post sat/tpn/channel what is spooling the VODs - FVOD. Check its signal level too.

Still nothing for me. I have about 7 channels 501 on the 722 connected only to the phone line. the one connected to broadband only has one channel with meet the browns on it.

I have no timers happening between midnight and 6pm.

I still have nothing. I have erased all my timers, even though not scheduled to fire overnight, and I reset the receiver to factory defaults, cleared NVRAM. SS on 110 TP16 is 66, TP24 is 65. Unplugged the receiver, and rebooted. Cleared switch matrix and re-ran check switch. Can't be the dishes, because my 622 in the kid's room has 12 VOD channels, although no I Am Legend and none of them in HD either. I am running out of ideas....

Anybody else out there that still has NOTHING at all?

To the ones who have I Am Legend:

Do you have timers that fire between 1am and 9am? Or do you have at least skipped timers in that time frame?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)