Who has L610 on his/her 722 and NO CH501?

Aren't there still others without 501?

I have CH 501 (VIP622) with 14 SD VOD movies now available but still no "I am Legend".

They have added 2 more movies since I got the upgrade about a week ago.

With the month more than 1/2 way over it seems this 1080P for $2.99 promo is turning into a real bust.

They can salvage this by making all VODs $2.99 permanently!.

'I Am Legend' VOD "choppy"

I received the 'I Am Legend' VOD on 501 Friday night/ Saturday morning and I rented it. I have a 622 w/6.12 software. When I viewed the movie, the video and audio skipped in certain places for a less than satisfying viewing experience.:mad:

I have the SW. DISH Online itself works a lot better now. I have downloaded a lot of the free TV Entertainment content at ease. Surprised to see HD content on the 622 in there. As for 501, I have nothing.

I have the SW. DISH Online itself works a lot better now. I have downloaded a lot of the free TV Entertainment content at ease. Surprised to see HD content on the 622 in there. As for 501, I have nothing.

Where did you find the HD content? You have any examples?

Still have L5.12 on my 622
would really like to check out this VOD but i doubt ill get it ready to go before end of August. For 6.99 after August 30, theres no way Ill be checking out 1080p VOD. i would have tried it out at 2.99, but once again, Dish may have dropped the ball.
Announce a new thing, but dont let everyone experience it. Should have held off the announcement until everyone had the damn update and was ready to go.

Still have L5.12 on my 622
would really like to check out this VOD but i doubt ill get it ready to go before end of August. For 6.99 after August 30, theres no way Ill be checking out 1080p VOD. i would have tried it out at 2.99, but once again, Dish may have dropped the ball.
Announce a new thing, but dont let everyone experience it. Should have held off the announcement until everyone had the damn update and was ready to go.

Dish screwed up by posting the 1080p info on their website prematurely.

Direct then tried to one up them and put out a press release that they would have 1080p later this year.

Dish then one up'ed them by stating it would be available Aug 1...

Interesting -

People are complaining that the 6.10 upgrade is causing a few obvious bugs and other people are complaining that they can't get the upgrade soon enough! I still don't have it and apparently, that's a good thing! I can wait until you early testers get the bugs shook out.

So I am not alone. So I wonder why the differences, and why only a FEW without 501? I wonder if it's a hardware error, and something's wrong with some people's receivers. Others are talking about what is on 501 and how many choices. There seems to be differences in that matter also. But HERE, there's NOTHING! It's like it never updated to L610 and still runs on L512.

I HAD L610 on my 722 and DUMPED ch. 501 tonight because it won't work with my 1080p Sony TV! The movie sucked anyway and I won't pay $6 for a VOD. You aren't missing much.:(

I HAD L610 on my 722 and DUMPED ch. 501 tonight because it won't work with my 1080p Sony TV! The movie sucked anyway and I won't pay $6 for a VOD. You aren't missing much.:(

The movie will still work and it's not $6.

No sh*t! Do you think I'm stupid? You are a wise guy. That 1 movie is 1/2 price, the others are $6. Keep your smart ass remarks to yourself and show some respect moron.

Sorry the L610 didn't work with your Sony. But why is primetimeguy a moron and a wise guy because he mentions the movie will still work (not1080p) and it's not 6.00 (actually 6.99) it's 2.99. Also, some people liked the movie. I have not seen it so no review here. Don't be so sensitive:)

Sorry the L610 didn't work with your Sony. But why is primetimeguy a moron and a wise guy because he mentions the movie will still work (not1080p) and it's not 6.00 (actually 6.99) it's 2.99. Also, some people liked the movie. I have not seen it so no review here. Don't be so sensitive:)

Sorry if I got emotional- I felt as if I was being insulted as if I didn't know the price. My scrn. says $2.99- I was told that is 1/2 price. $3 X 2 = $6.00 + tax. Are all VOD movies priced @ $7.00?

If I was wrong I'm sorry. I rarely insult anyone on any forum unless I think I'm being disrespected.

...If I was wrong I'm sorry. I rarely insult anyone on any forum unless I think I'm being disrespected.

There was nothing I read to indicate he was trying to insult you, and your reaction was totally uncalled for, even if he had insulted you, the proper way to react would be to PM the mod. But you did say sorry which is nice.

I agree for $6.99 it is not worth the deal. Also if the TV does not support 1080p/24, there is no benefit getting a 1080p/24 signal, the usual 1080i/60 will be fine, as long as your TV can do a good 3:2 pull down.

The good thing about the HD VOD is one can assume there is no issue of compression due to bandwidth shortage, because the file can take as long as needed to download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)