Who has L610 on his/her 722 and NO CH501?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I received the new software on my 622 last night (6.12 I believe) and "I am Legend" is listed 1st in the 501 VOD offerings

both my 722 and my 622 show 7 VOD channels @ 501. However, "i am legend" is not one of those 7 vod channels.

I was told by a CSR to turn my 722 off between the hours of 2AM and 10AM so that the movie could download. I did and the next morning it was there.

I don't have it. (I have all 622's here)

I am waiting just like the rest of you. :D

I thought you had it Scott. I wonder why I thought that?

Anyway, FYI- my new 722 activated yesterday (to replace my 921 for free :) ) took 24 hours and "I AM Legend" is now resident as well as "Drill Bit Taylor". as well as another I can't recall. But the Legend movie is the only one listed as 1080P. Unfortunately, this was installed in my Kitchen for Mary Ann and her monitor is just an HDTV 17" with RGB connections, no HDMI. So I can't use the VOD unless I swap the receiver out for the 622 in the home theater room.

What if you're recording the Oympics during that time slot ?
I mean they launch this right during the games or at least that's when most got the firmware
then we have to not record and turn the unit off ?

or even if recording it's off and will get the movie too ?

all I know is the movies cost too damn much!

I was told by a CSR to turn my 722 off between the hours of 2AM and 10AM so that the movie could download. I did and the next morning it was there.

Well mine is off between 11pm -9am and i still dont have it, and i dont record anything during those times either.
That whole thing sounds fishy to me. "You can get a movie in 1080, but only if you dont watch tv at a certain time, dont record at certain times, dont use your box for 8 hours"
Funny i didnt see all of those restrictions in my email from dish, or on channel 75 promoting this turbo stuff. Bad enough the email said " I am legend " in 1080 for the whole month of august. August is half over and a bunch of people still dont have the movie. Bad planning/implementation by dish.

Interesting, my 722 now has ch 501 - in fact, there is like 12 of them now, all with the same number, but with different names of shows on each. Hmmm....

Interesting, my 722 now has ch 501 - in fact, there is like 12 of them now, all with the same number, but with different names of shows on each. Hmmm....

Same here. I am now up to 12 VOD channels on 501 and I am Legend (1080p) is one of them. I had 7 before.

Anyone know if there will ever be more than one 1080p movie available at the same time?

So much for saying "I watched channel 501 last night!" as that doesn't narrow it down very well.. lol

So far only reformat of the disk will help.
Or try use old [for 721] sequence after getting Memory Dump screen: Info->Down->Up.

I have tried this sequence and also the reinitialize sequence, but it doesn't work. All it does is locking up the receiver and then causing a self reboot and throwing watch dogs after reboot. This is just too frustrating. I am just giving up on this BS, and just keep watching what's there. This is just a big desaster, like the Dish Online Programming that failed. This incompetence is stunning, and it makes me sick whenever that Dish commercial is coming on with Turbo-HD promising 1080p movies. I can't even get the regular Movies and More anymore, everything is gone. If others don't care about it, that's fine, but I DID use it!:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts