who has L612 update on their 722 and still no CH501?

NO timers On a dvr? No wonder why you have so many pay per view videos downloaded from DISH.

Well the VOD downloads are supposed to happen overnight, and my 722 has six timers, but NONE are for that time frame. So both tuners are free to record. It shouldn't matter then. However my 622 WITHOUT timers has 12 VOD's, but NO "I Am Legend" either. Does that mean that people which have the whole works of the new VOD, including IAL have no timers set at all? This doesn't make sense to me.

I have a 622 and a new refurbished "Circle A" 722 hooked to the same dish system. SS on TP16 is 66 and 62 on TP24 @110. Is that SS not enough?

All i can say is there is a problem with the whole "501 vod" thing. I have enough signal on the correct transponder, you have enough, we dont have timers set for at night, the month is just about over and i still dont have any 501 vod.
On the channel 75 that says you are now turbocharged, or the email sent, or on the commercials, no where does it say "but to get 1080 you cant use timers at night, must have above 75 on transponder xyz, need this that etc."
Like the other poster said, "I didnt see where it said you had to jump thru hoops to view this"
This plan obviously wasnt implemented correctly. You can imagine the people who dont come here to this site, and have no idea about signal strength, which transponder etc, are just saying dish is lying,wrong, mistaken, (whatever word you choose to use) or something is wrong with my equipment

All i can say is there is a problem with the whole "501 vod" thing. I have enough signal on the correct transponder, you have enough, we dont have timers set for at night, the month is just about over and i still dont have any 501 vod.
On the channel 75 that says you are now turbocharged, or the email sent, or on the commercials, no where does it say "but to get 1080 you cant use timers at night, must have above 75 on transponder xyz, need this that etc."
Like the other poster said, "I didnt see where it said you had to jump thru hoops to view this"
This plan obviously wasnt implemented correctly. You can imagine the people who dont come here to this site, and have no idea about signal strength, which transponder etc, are just saying dish is lying,wrong, mistaken, (whatever word you choose to use) or something is wrong with my equipment

Exactly! I almost don't care anymore about getting VOD's. I even got a new 722, and it didn't change a thing. I swapped LNBF's on my D1000.2. My 622 has 12 VOD's, but none of them HD and no I Am Legend. It just bugs me not know what actually makes the difference.

Once again Dish bites the big weenie. This debacle does nothing but reinforce peoples' negative attitudes toward E*. It's beginning to look like only a select few can actually receive the 1080P content and that most home setups don't meeting all the "gotcha" requirements.

I now have the L613 update and it still doesn't work.

"IAL"1080p never did show up, but i did the test on 10,000 BC 1080p.

722/Sony STR-DG910/Sony 60" A3000.

If you have the same TV, don't bother trying. Many have and it doesn't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)