Who is this?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

televisionarchives

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
If it's ok with Satelliteguys I would like to start a thread with photos or screen captures of people and you have to guess who it is. Some will be harder then others. I will post another when someone guesses the person. I don't know if I should put it here or not. If I can let me know.

Ok Here we go folks. After some guessing I will have to give some clues on some of these. Capture.JPG. I will check in later this afternoon.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 194
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 176
This is a real class photo of a celebrity. Not Joe Dirt. And to show my thanks I just became a pub member . Everyone will get a real laugh when they find out who it is. And no, that's not a clue.

Last edited:
This is a real class photo of a celebrity. Not Joe Dirt.

Sorry couldn't resist the urge to state the obvious.:D

Second guess Kid Rock

Although he somewhat resembles Dave Coulier

The pic is awfully small would be nice if it was just a tad larger

When someone guesses the right person I will announce it and post another. This first one might be tough. He's alive , I can say that.

Here's another snapshot from the same class photo. The guy is the middle. The next one will be much clearerCapture.JPG

televisionarchives said:
Was in a movie with Burgess Meredith

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SatelliteGuys

Just came across this thread. After see the picture I was thinking Jeff Daniels. When you said over 50 I was thinking Jeff Daniels. When you mention being in a movie with the incomparable Burgess Meredith, I though of Anthony Hopkins but knew that wasn't possibly given '60s/'70s school photos. But I never would have guessed Hulk Hogan.

Oh, and I also thought it may have been one of the Baldwin brothers.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)