Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

televisionarchives

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
If it's ok with Satelliteguys I would like to start a thread with photos or screen captures of people and you have to guess who it is. Some will be harder then others. I will post another when someone guesses the person. I don't know if I should put it here or not. If I can let me know.

Ok Here we go folks. After some guessing I will have to give some clues on some of these. Capture.JPG. I will check in later this afternoon.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    1.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 176
This is a real class photo of a celebrity. Not Joe Dirt. And to show my thanks I just became a pub member . Everyone will get a real laugh when they find out who it is. And no, that's not a clue.

Last edited:
This is a real class photo of a celebrity. Not Joe Dirt.

Sorry couldn't resist the urge to state the obvious.:D

Second guess Kid Rock

Although he somewhat resembles Dave Coulier

The pic is awfully small would be nice if it was just a tad larger

When someone guesses the right person I will announce it and post another. This first one might be tough. He's alive , I can say that.

Here's another snapshot from the same class photo. The guy is the middle. The next one will be much clearerCapture.JPG

televisionarchives said:
Was in a movie with Burgess Meredith

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SatelliteGuys

Just came across this thread. After see the picture I was thinking Jeff Daniels. When you said over 50 I was thinking Jeff Daniels. When you mention being in a movie with the incomparable Burgess Meredith, I though of Anthony Hopkins but knew that wasn't possibly given '60s/'70s school photos. But I never would have guessed Hulk Hogan.

Oh, and I also thought it may have been one of the Baldwin brothers.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Status
Not open for further replies.