Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 77388

Acress who played in a number of television series over the years and is one of my favorites from that era. She was popular back-in-the-day, but not many people know who she is these days. This acress is pictured (above) several years after she retired from acting in order to pursue another successful career.

She was once married to hard-nosed actor who passed-away earlier this year. Additionally, she played in one of my favorite roles on Twilight Zone.

The forehead and eyes suggest Brando.

Correct, it's Marlon "The Godfather" Brando...(aka., Stanley from A Streetcar Names Desire, Sky Masterson from Guys and Dolls, Lt. Christian from Mutiny on the Bounty, Col. Kurtz from Apocalypse Now, Dr. Moreau from The Island of Dr. Moreau and Jor-El from Superman, etc.). What a resume!

View attachment 77388

Acress who played in a number of television series over the years and is one of my favorites from that era. She was popular back-in-the-day, but not many people know who she is these days. This acress is pictured (above) several years after she retired from acting in order to pursue another successful career.

She was once married to hard-nosed actor who passed-away earlier this year. Additionally, she played in one of my favorite roles on Twilight Zone.

She played in roles with Marlon Brando (pictured earlier) and Dean Martin in the post Lewis days; her Twilight Zone character was named after Rod Serling's faviorite teacher; was a successful psychotherapist after she moved on from her acting career.

She played in roles with Marlon Brando (pictured earlier) and Dean Martin in the post Lewis days; her Twilight Zone character was named after Rod Serling's faviorite teacher; was a successful psychotherapist after she moved on from her acting career.

I could have sworn that this actress was still alive as part of the question. Apparently not, it's Janice Rule.....

I could have sworn that this actress was still alive as part of the question. Apparently not, it's Janice Rule.....

Absolutely...she ruled! (pun intended). I remember thinking how much I needed Ms. Foley to punish me for having wicked thoughts when I was 10. :)

Capture34.jpg

It must be Bob McNea since he and Soupy Sales worked for the same station back in the 50s.

Much more recognizable in costume...

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Yes, he was one of the 200 or so actors who played Bozo the Clown. Bozo was sydicated across the county and in several countries, so there were literally dozens of Bozos running around such as Willard Scott, who played both the Washington DC Bozo and Ronald McDonald, or some of the gentlemen in the executive suite of my organization). However, the pictured individual is best known for playing another character altogether. ;)

P.S., it's a tough one...and I'm not clowning around.

Another hint: he has shared the stage with Bozo, Clarabelle and Soupy Sales.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)