Who is your cable or fiber optics TV provider? (2012 poll)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Who is your Cable / Fiber Optics TV provider?

• AT&T U-verse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bright House

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Cablevision

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Charter Cable

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Comcast

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Cox

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Insight

• Suddenlink

• Time Warner

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Verizon FiOS

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Here is a new poll for 2012. If you are a cable or fiber optics TV subscriber, please vote!
I only listed the 10 companies that we currently have dedicated forums for. Sorry if your provider is not listed!
I don't see how to make the poll any bigger in this version of the forum software (it was possible in the older versions).
If your provider is not listed, then don't vote: you can just reply to this thread instead. Thank you!

Enjoy!

TWC, but not for long. My 2 year commitment is up on April 15, and I am going OTA and IP for fill in. Rather spend some $$ on netflix and Hulu than $100+ on a cable system where a third of the channels are unavailable at any given time.

Ilya, what if we have two? I have both FiOS TV and Comcast (two different homes).

Good question! Perhaps I should've made it a multiple choice poll! :)
For now, just vote the one you use the most.

Ok. Just wasn't sure since the thread title was cable or fiber optics TV provider. :)
I see your point. Yes, the poll is mostly about cable TV. But I guess it's ok to vote if you use one of the above companies for Internet service only. After all, you are probably streaming videos too! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)