Who is your favorite Quentin Tarantino Character?

Who is your favorite Quentin Tarantino Character?

• Jules Winnfield

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • The Bride

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Vincent Vega

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Col. Hans Landa

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Stuntman Mike

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Mr. Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
In spirit of QT's latest endeavor, Inglourious Basterds, let's hear your all-time favorite Tarantino character. If it's "other", please share. This thread is also open to thoughts and opinions on why you chose the character you did....

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw it on Saturday. Another great movie. This one was not nearly as campy as the other have been, it was actually a much better and well polished movie.

One of my favorite parts was the nod to "Kelly's heros" by using the same suspenseful music when setting up the final pieces to the climatic event.

The gore can be a bit much, but when you know its fake, it ok. No worse than Kill Bill.

I actually like Budd (Michael Madsen in KB) for some reason - his line about her deserving revenge and them deserving to die was classic.

Aldo Raines (Pitt) in Basterds was good, too - I especially like the Godfather nod (at least that's how it looked to me) when he was playing the Italian guy in the theater with his chin sticking out...

Jackson was great in Pulp Fiction and deserves honorable mention, too...

Even though I voted for Beatrix Kiddo (aka The Bride), I just rewatched Death Proof and I must say that I have a new found respect for the Stuntman Mike character. Very impressive role Mr. Russell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts