RIP Ted Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want this thread to stay open - refrain from political debate in it. Some people like him, some don't. He is dead. I am sure there is a thread discussing his political influence on America at our partner site http://www.sonicbabble.com. Please direct your political commentary there.

For me, it is always sad when a political icon passes away (love him or hate him), Senator Kennedy played a significant part in the politics of the second half of the 20th century. Rest in peace.

The last of the Kennedy brothers is now gone. There's a football game going on somewhere, depending upon your political leanings. :)

RIP to all of them.

If you want this thread to stay open - refrain from political debate in it. Some people like him, some don't. He is dead. I am sure there is a thread discussing his political influence on America at our partner site http://www.sonicbabble.com. Please direct your political commentary there.

Around here history has shown people who support this place can say and do what they want. :eek::rant:
For me, Senator Kennedy played a significant part in the politics of the second half of the 20th century. Rest in peace.
:up

RIP Ted

Around here history has shown people who support this place can say and do what they want. :eek::rant:

Actually, back when there was a pit, we have had several staff members' access removed for over the top comments. We have had discussions in the PUB locked for getting too political. We have given vacations for political rudeness to supporters and in at least one case staff.

Sad experience has taught Scott that political discussion from anyone cannot be controlled and is poison to the health of the site. It is a rule that is evenly applied and one that I agree with.

Actually, back when there was a pit, we have had several staff members' access removed for over the top comments. We have had discussions in the PUB locked for getting too political. We have given vacations for political rudeness to supporters and in at least one case staff.

Sad experience has taught Scott that political discussion from anyone cannot be controlled and is poison to the health of the site. It is a rule that is evenly applied and one that I agree with.
Thats funny cause I had one supporter send me a abrupt pm (from what I understand hes know for) but scott could care less about it. I wrote that off as supporters can to do what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)