Hello from Phoenix

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordoflightaz

Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hi from Phoenix, AZ

I have a Dish 722. I came here looking to find out what firmware should be on my receiver. It does not seem to want to update. I was at my brothers house and he has L622. I am still back on L618.

I don't have a phone line connected or a home phone to connect it to anyway, but the receiver is connected to the net.

Anyway I record almost everything I watch so I can watch it when I want to. I constantantly battle with the number of events that I want to record. LOL.

I fight with the Guide hoping to not see the duplicate channels, often losing because events get locked in the recording menu for strange readings.

I only understand english and have learned that trying to use Dish Pass get me programs recorded in languages that I don't understand.

I hate that I have to subscribe to local channels to get the EPG for OTA.

I'm an old crumudgeon for sure.

I wish Dish would have an option to let me not have Non HD channels if a channel is also HD

In my mind duplicate channels should not be counted as to the number of channels offerred.

What's up with Speed HD be subscription? And I want BBC America in HD so I can see Dr. Who in HD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)