Who ordered MLB.TV this season?

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
I have premium and so far it has really been a downer. NexDef has been a disaster and I have had to disable and watch with 4 bars many nights. I have 5meg internet yet in fullscreen it is so choppy with the new flash player. Watching in the normal screen is good with 7 bars.

Gameday audio you don't even have a choice to navigate anywhere in the game, it's listen to the entire broadcast and that's it!

They got rid of Windows Media Player which is a total moronic move.

Yeah I have had issues too. Not to mention the games sometimes either don't have the tv audio to the feed or the feed is without HD yet the game is being broadcast in HD. The video has been very inconsistent. I'm with you ehren I miss the old WMV format.

Its been horrid and I've requested a full refund. If I don't get the refund I will file a complaint with my credit card company and request a charge back on the grounds they failed for over an entire week to provide the core services promised in return for payment. Also everything you said above I've had as well but mine is even worse and the quality becomes worse than analog which is crazy. I'm also on a 20Mbps down/2Mbps upload connection so speed isn't the issue. I've also tried using the service within all four quarters of the day in case the issues were caused because of excessive demand and I still got the same results.

If you canceled more than 5 days after you order it, you won't get a refund. I would be shocked if they gave you one for anything beyond that due to mlb's policy.
Its been horrid and I've requested a full refund. If I don't get the refund I will file a complaint with my credit card company and request a charge back on the grounds they failed for over an entire week to provide the core services promised in return for payment. Also everything you said above I've had as well but mine is even worse and the quality becomes worse than analog which is crazy. I'm also on a 20Mbps down/2Mbps upload connection so speed isn't the issue. I've also tried using the service within all four quarters of the day in case the issues were caused because of excessive demand and I still got the same results.

I have MLB.TV, I can't figure out what is wrong with it. WBC looked good on it, then the season started and I have to do 3 bars to get the video from not stuttering (and at 3 bars, I can see slight artifacting, it's not as clear as it was when I caught a few WBC games). I do feel they should bring back WMV as an aternate (I can live with using that until Flash gets ironed out to the point it did during WBC), but I think they've burned their bridges with MS over the silverlight thing.

It's very sad to see how unrealiable the package has become in terms of quality of picture. What's even more frustrating is their continued problems with the feeds and the audio or not having the graphics on the video available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts