Who sells LNB's for 118.75?

If you're truly a paying subscriber to DiSH Network, just call them and have them set it up. It's exotic and nonstandard and they will do it for no charge.
No legitimate product for the North American market can do circular polarity in FSS which is what DiSH Network requires for 118.75.

Nope

If you're truly a paying subscriber to DiSH Network, just call them and have them set it up. It's exotic and nonstandard and they will do it for no charge.
No legitimate product for the North American market can do circular polarity in FSS which is what DiSH Network requires for 118.75.

Not if you don't live where you say. Haven't been reading what this thread is really about. It is "moving". So all the addresses are not really where the customer really lives we just need diff LIL.

MacArthur Park

Well I now live near MacArthur Park in Little Rock, Ark. Put in the .8 meter 77 bird dish. Man I was luck & good hit it in less than 10 mins. So did all the check switch called E* and moved. Then I strat tuning channels and can't ge LIL SD turns out you can do 77 & 119 for Little Rock due to SD being on both of those and the latter is spot beamed. So removed 110/119 dish and put up a 72,7 dish. Now everthing is coming in great. So it was a successful move. Highly recommend it.

My "move" went well also. I just hope my conus locals stay on 118 for a while. Picking up the spot beam on 129 might be a bit of a chore according to the spot beam maps! I'll do what it takes, though!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts