Who *STILL* doesn't have the new Dish Home?

Link, I know where you are coming from. You have a newer Rx and expect it but you don't have it. I don't know why you don't have it yet. However like others have said you are not missing much with not having it.

It gets interesting on the weekends with ESPN's Multi-Cam on Dish Home. With six different camera angles to choose from, I watched the end-zone camera for a while but got a little motion sickness from all the quick zooms and pans these cameras do when they're not on the main feed. Also strange is hearing all the crowd noises and production crew fumbling sounds during the commercial breaks when nobody is talking.

I have it and I hate it, I want the old one back. Whatever happened to accessing the weather channel through a channel number? That's all I care about in there, anyway, the rest is a bunch of useless junk to me. I don't subscribe to any AT packages so I don't get any video in the 6 squares except whatever news feed is free for the week.

Yeah I miss 9500(weather) too. Now you have to go thru all the mess. I check sports scores every now and again but don't like the Sporting News one. I like the old one better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts