Who will draft Marcus Vick?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Has there been anyone who has gone down in bigger flames then what Marcus is doing right now?

I haven't been around for several days on a trip and when I turned on Mike & Mike on ESPN radio this morning, this is what they were talking about. It was kind of funny that Vick won the Just Shutup Award, sponsored my McDonalds, for pulling a gun on several teenagers at....a McDonalds Parking lot.

cdru said:
Has there been anyone who has gone down in bigger flames then what Marcus is doing right now?

I haven't been around for several days on a trip and when I turned on Mike & Mike on ESPN radio this morning, this is what they were talking about. It was kind of funny that Vick won the Just Shutup Award, sponsored my McDonalds, for pulling a gun on several teenagers at....a McDonalds Parking lot.

Post career I would vote OJ

This original question was "Has there been anyone who has gone down in bigger flames then what Marcus is doing right now?"

I said if we are talking post-career, I say OJ went down bigger.

If anyone could tell you how a loud mouth money hungry player can hurt your team just ask the eagles.To go from 3 years in playoffs and a superbowl appearence to a crap season like they had this year with T.O. i think the NFL would learn not to take in criminals like marcus vick who would probaly hurt a team as bad as T.O. did.Don't get me wrong i think T.O. is a great reciever and he was very productive but you see all the trouble he caused his team,I think vick will do that for whoever wants him.I mean pass on some ghetto talent once in a while and take a player who wants to play for the fun of it and not the money.Some of teh betetr Qbs in the league right now are from the MAC conference who never see BCs bowls or the national attention players like marcus vick see's.I think two great talent choices to take over someone like vick would be brad gradowski from toledo and omar jacobs from bowling green.

Doesn't Vick just SCREAM to be drafted by the ravens? They need a QB and those guys manage to commit crimes and get slaps on the wrist, they could really help this kid...

That's a great post. Maybe the Ravens could pick up Clarett after he gets out of jail. Vick was just copying Clarett anyway.

charper1 said:
This original question was "Has there been anyone who has gone down in bigger flames then what Marcus is doing right now?"

I said if we are talking post-career, I say OJ went down bigger.

charper, T.O. rolled down hill a bunch more $$$$$ wise than OJ did. OJ was doing ads for a rental company , TO lost at least 60 MILLION, hell maybe 80 MILLION over his career.

all he had to do was keep his uneducated mouth shut, play ball and go to the bank. then in 6 years SELF-DESTRUCT.:devil:

To isn't costing himself money, his agent is costing him money...

What agent would even let him talk? Seriously...

Purogamer said:
To isn't costing himself money, his agent is costing him money...

What agent would even let him talk? Seriously...

his agent made him pick a fight in the locker room?

his agent made him make racial slurs about his QB, a member of his OWN race?

his agent made him an ego maniac??

the guy is like RAINMAN, or an army mule , he does ONE THING well and is usless for any other purpose. even being a decent human is beyond this ass hole..

If there is one team that will take him, it's gonna be the Oakland Raiders. Davies had been known for taking misfits and miscreants. Plus they need a quarterback right now.

DAVIS (not Davies) HATES running QB's, he says they have ruined the NFL game and Vick is NOT a pure pocket guy. He also rarely DRAFTS misfits, he takes guys that have proven skill and stats that may be misfits, he would be more apt to take TO, but Moss says he can't play with him; so maybe a 1-1 trade of the two. I would revolt as a fan. TO is almost the worst thing that has ever put on a uniform, that is unless Marcus Vick gets in and continues his current ways.

Last edited:
charper1 said:
DAVIS (not Davies) HATES running QB's, he says they have ruined the NFL game and Vick is NOT a pure pocket guy. He also rarely DRAFTS misfits, he takes guys that have proven skill and stats that may be misfits, he would be more apt to take TO, but Moss says he can't play with him; so maybe a 1-1 trade of the two. I would revolt as a fan. TO is almost the worst thing that has ever put on a uniform, that is unless Marcus Vick gets in and continues his current ways.
You might be right. Come to think about it, I don't recall Oakland drafting a player with Vick's reputation. However, I will not be a bit surprised if the Raiders draft him anyway just because the kid has some talent and he can be had for a song now that his stock has dramatically diminished. At the least, Davis definitely will take a hard look at this misguided kid. And they have a QB issue right now too remember?
As with T.O., what can I say? I'm a lifetime SF 49rs fan! What he need is a lobotomy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)