Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Dragon Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man On Fire

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm spoiled now. I'll wait for a bogo, or 50% off deal. At the rate they're going, I think the average price will be under $18 by summer.

When new releases are under $20, I'll start doing the Tuesday BB visits again.

Gonna be tough for me to find anything besided 3:10 this week. I got another $20 of 3 blu-ray coupons for best buy that expires 1/14. I might have to hold off for a BOGO to get 3:10

Purple Haze is my summer choice from Abita.

I think I'll grab sunshine and man on fire to use up the extra $20 coupon I got.

I got Yuma last week and wasn't fond of it. It had a nice picture (and the 7.1 sound was awesome) but the story put me to sleep... guess Westerns just aren't my thing.

That said, as of HD dying and my selling off all of the HD DVDs I do have about 50 discs coming my way this week

Was anyone able to find Man on Fire or Sunshine on BD? Went to 3 local stores (Target, walmart, BestBuy) today at lunch, no one got the BD version

Well, so far so good. I just got all 3 Pirates & another flick for $54. I think the prices are set to drop soon to $20 average, with $15 sales.

The recent deals are a great way to get catalog titles. If the 50% off deals end, I'll pay full price. But right now there's nothing I want that bad.

IMO, all the deals are signs of an imminent price drop. It's just like with anything else, you see rebates and then the price eventually drops to the rebate price. The current deals give us BD for $15-20 so I think that will soon become the norm.

Either way, the next upcoming release I'm looking for is Life of Brian at teh end of the month. I liked 3:10 to Yuma, but I can wait for a deal on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts