Who's still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just wondering don't u guys change your pictures it's been a few years. This is his wife in case your wondering. Sent him out so I could say hi

Welcome back!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Maybe HD MM will return like Paul did :eek::eek::D:D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

HE'S BACK!

THE KING OF ALL THINGS DETROIT LIONS! AND MICHIGAN!

Boy, you've missed a lot of stuff on here- the Lions finally made the playoffs, and Wolverines football beat Ohio State and made a bowl game!

HE'S BACK!

Boy, you've missed a lot of stuff on here- the Lions finally made the playoffs, and Wolverines football beat Ohio State and made a bowl game!

I wish I was here for the Lion's last two seasons. Maybe more so for last season. It's a lot easier to poke fun of them when they're losing, and last season was so typically Lion's. Believe it or not, I saw last season coming. Not 4-12 bad, but I figured them for 7-9. Took a lot of flack from my friends, but I had the last laugh. I'll be back with "Daze of our Lion's"'

HE'S BACK!

Several Lions fans have been posting here for years and, as I recall, Michigan alumni who have had one or more family members play on the football team and they travel across country each year to attend football and hockey games each season. I guess I am the King of all things Utah since I saw a few games on television.

I can tell you this, Bobby always roots for the Lions on Thanksgiving Day!!! That and for any team that plays the Cowboys on any day!!! :D

Hello Paul

images

Several Lions fans have been posting here for years and, as I recall, Michigan alumni who have had one or more family members play on the football team and they travel across country each year to attend football and hockey games each season. I guess I am the King of all things Utah since I saw a few games on television.

I'll grant you "king" status after you have seen "several" Utah games on television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)