Whos your cell phone provider?? POLL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Who is your cell provider and which type??

• Verizon

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • At&t

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Sprint

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • T Mobile

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Other provider

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Apple

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Android

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
Whos your cell phone provider and what type phone?? POLL

I started out with Verizon years ago put dropped them because of weak reception in my area then got cingular which later became AT&T.Im using my first and only smart phone! A samung galaxy s2.

Last edited:
Verizon and Android. They have great phones and awesome coverage everywhere I go. I also love the Android OS.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Last edited:
You need to make the poll so we can select more than one option. We cannot pick both provider and type, only one or the other.

For me it is currently ATT and iPhone 3GS. I also have an Windows Phone (HTC Surround) still sitting in its closed box. All I have to do is switch simcards and I can use that one if I want.

It will soon be 4S or iPhone 5 (if we wait until it comes out, which we may do) and we may switch over to Sprint because ATT is pissing me off

You need to make the poll so we can select more than one option. We cannot pick both provider and type, only one or the other.

For me it is currently ATT and iPhone 3GS. I also have an Windows Phone (HTC Surround) still sitting in its closed box. All I have to do is switch simcards and I can use that one if I want.

It will soon be 4S or iPhone 5 (if we wait until it comes out, which we may do) and we may switch over to Sprint because ATT is pissing me off
Thanks DodgerKing!Guess i wasnt thinking! Can one of the Mods fix this so two selections can be done.?

Until yesterday we had Sprint and Android.

Now we have Verizon and iPhone 4S. Very impressed with the cell coverage where we live.

Thanks DodgerKing!Guess i wasnt thinking! Can one of the Mods fix this so two selections can be done.?

I don't know of an easy way to change the type of the poll from single-choice to multiple-choice.
I think the only way would be to close this one and create a new one.
Or perhaps we could just delete the Apple and Android options from the poll...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)