Who's your choice for Sportsman of the Year?

He also broke the SEC record for the most rushing TDs.. He also is a hesiman QB, and has 2 national titles under his belt and working on a third.. But aside from his on the field accomplisments hes also a great role model.

IMHO, what makes Tebow's accomplishments so impressive is that he had some big shoes to fill at the position.

Accomplished Florida QB's have been commonplace- Spurrier, Bell, Matthews, Wuerrfel, Grossman. Those guys were no slouches, and Tebow has been able to out-do some damn good quarterbacks themselves who represented the team very well at the position.

that is why his stats are down a bit this year.. That raising the dead thing can really drain a person.

I am going to pass up this perfect opportunity to extend our joke regarding your wife from the other thread. It pains me to not say how drained she must be. :D :D :D

Sandra

Sandra, good job predicting who'd win the Sportsman!

Thanks but this didn't require much thought actually. SI has always loved Jeter.

My prediction of the demise of the football Giants, however, when they were 5-0 and everyone here and everywhere else was ordaining them the class of the league, was much more salient...

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts