WHRE TO START FROM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

diallodjeri

Original poster
Jul 28, 2013
Washington,USA
Hi Guys,
I am totally newbie in this domain but I do know what I want. I only primarily want to be able to watch four of five channels that are spread between two satellites, Intelsat 23 and 25 which obviously requires a motorized dish. My question is that what do I do I need to know or learn first before I can take on this project. To be honest, I come across a lot technical words in this forum and I have no clues what they mean:confused:. I have so many questions I don't even where to start from, so I was wonder if there is place where to start from and be able to get answer to some of my question before I'll be able to take on this project.....Any suggestion is appreciate.By the way I do live in Washington state.

You would have to see through the Cascades, the Rockies and a good portion of the US if you get even get those 2 at ALL IN THE US. When the elevation is negative - you will not get them, as Cyberham pointed out on you previous thread. You would not be able to get them from Darington, Monroe or even Leavenworth. They are below the horizon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)