why 1303

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

why 1303

• Not hopper problem

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • what is the problem

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

littlebitml

Original poster
Apr 1, 2015
North Carolina
I was on chat with dish the other with this problem for over 2 hrs and they ended up sending me a new hopper with sling and now I am having this problem all over again. Everything is hooked up right. This didnt start till after I had the 3 rd tv installed and also it is only the 2 joey tvs that does this.

Attachments

• 20150325_183114.jpg
    20150325_183114.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 313
Make sure there's no open ports in the system.. Check the client port on the node, and also the splitter for the joeys. If there are open ports, you'll need a 75 ohm terminator to close those off. 1303 error code basically means all the components within the system aren't talking to each other..

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: littlebitml
I get that error screen for a few seconds every time I exit my content via "Home Media." But I've also seen it pop up for a few seconds at other exiting or change points, and it should not display. Yours is a real problem because I'm fortunate it displays for only a few seconds, and then all is well.

Reactions: littlebitml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)