Why AEP?

I personally don't watch much TV & could probably get by with ota. I was lucky and was able to get on the absolute package when it was available, I will keep that current service level unless forced to change.
I could not imagine having a $100+ a month bill for just TV. To all of you with aep, my hats off to you, better you than me. :up:up

Not to sound flippant, but do the math. Add $5.98 per DVR to your ala cart calcs. Add $7.00 lease fee in both.
Well pardon me... I was just asking because I am confused about the different fees added; I tried dish builder, but it hides things with discounts, and on top of that I have no idea what to do with the changes coming up in a few days with the august DVR/premium policy adjustments. God forbid I was confused about the changes...

I personally don't watch much TV & could probably get by with ota. I was lucky and was able to get on the absolute package when it was available, I will keep that current service level unless forced to change.
I could not imagine having a $100+ a month bill for just TV. To all of you with aep, my hats off to you, better you than me. :up:up

Can you imaging having a 5K-10K+ home theater set up?

It may not make it more sensible but it does helps to personally justify it. IMO

Its actually after you add it. Add it and then go through the process like your going to order it, before the final confirmation it shows you what you used to pay, then the new price, its show up then. Kinda confused me too.

That screen does work well, as long as you dont hit confim, I think it is. You can hit the cancel button, if you dont want to make the changes. I did not add it, but on my screen playboy would have also been seven dollars as well and I have AEP. I am intrested in if we will get the platinum credit starting next month.