Why am I sometimes able to watch NBATV games?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

acousticbiker

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 27, 2003
I have AT100 w/locals. No Multi-Sports Pak. Sometimes I can watch NBATV games and sometimes I cannot. The games do show up on the guide all the time. Which also begs the question: can I watch the NBATV HD games if I have the HD pack?

I get the NBA HD stuff since I have:

1. AT180
2. Regional Sports PAK
3. HD pak

If you have AEP and the HD pak, you can also get the NBA games in HD.

-Mark

acousticbiker said:
I have AT100 w/locals. No Multi-Sports Pak. Sometimes I can watch NBATV games and sometimes I cannot. The games do show up on the guide all the time. Which also begs the question: can I watch the NBATV HD games if I have the HD pack?

I was wondering the same thing. I even checked my purchase info in the setup, and it lists the NBATV HD package, but the price is zero. For a moment I was thinking I ordered something by mistake. Or maybe it's like they do in hotels. You know, where you tune into a channel only to billed later for watching it :)

I guess we get NBATV HD free with the HD package. At least I HOPE we do.
Bubba04

I tried to watch one, it is said I had to order it, but the cost was $0. So I called to order as was told that I had to subscribe to NBATV to get it.

Funny thing was, I did see the first few games.

Yes I do have the HD pack.

kn6k said:
What channel are NBA-TV HD games shown on? I have the qualifying packages.
The NBA games in HD is supposed to be televised on the HD Events channel (9466), but I haven't been able to catch one yet. I was told the HD Pack does not include NBA-TV, so I subscribed to AEP to get it in order to view NBA games in HD.

Unbelievable, but I actually caught a NBA game (Sacramento vs Houston) in HD on ESPN-HD last night! It was the first true HD program on ESPN-HD that I got a chance to see.

Well, last night the NBA-HD channel was carrying the Mavs Vs. Trailblazers (I think...well I know it was Dallas for sure). However, as with other previous Dallas games, it said it was only available to those in Dallas. I live in a non NBA city...matter of fact...two hours away from the closest NBA town...so I figured I'd get it. Must be a Mark Cuban thing...

-Mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts