Why are there 622 threads over here?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

waltinvt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2004
Vermont
Just curious. Since it clearly says "non-HD DVR", why are there so many 622 (and 942 and 921) threads over here?

The reason... to make you ask questions. :D

We try our best but sometime we fall behind, I try to clean things up at least once a week for the obvious ones.

Scott Greczkowski said:
The reason... to make you ask questions. :D

We try our best but sometime we fall behind, I try to clean things up at least once a week for the obvious ones.

Well that's a legit and understandable reason. I though maybe I had missed something.

You know, you shouldn't have to do list clean up. You just need some firm, yet gentle disipline around here. Tell the inconsiderate slimes you'll kick their a$$ if they miss-post again.:D

BUt i assume anything related to usage of a 622 and pvr questions still can be posted here ? I.e it is about the pvr part and so could apply to the 942, also a hdtv receiver and the 625 and 522 even perhaps the 5xx

Or are we saying anything that is non-622 is ok here and everything 622 should be in the hdtv forum ?

Sorry I think people may be confused as to which to post to. I know i am now.

gbjbany said:
BUt i assume anything related to usage of a 622 and pvr questions still can be posted here ? I.e it is about the pvr part and so could apply to the 942, also a hdtv receiver and the 625 and 522 even perhaps the 5xx

Or are we saying anything that is non-622 is ok here and everything 622 should be in the hdtv forum ?

Sorry I think people may be confused as to which to post to. I know i am now.
Yep, me too. I was confused before which is why I asked. Then I got the impression that ALL HD PVR posts where supposed to be in the HD forum but that Scott just hadn't moved them there. But it almost doesn't make sense to have 622 questions that are not HD related (such as about the PVR aspect of the receiver or even MPEG4 I guess) be over here.

Maybe it makes sense to just have a seperate 622 forum - at least while it's new and being talked about a lot.

But then again confusion isn't so bad - forces us to think - I guess......what the heck was I posting about anyway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts