Why are these games not scheduled on DTV MLB EI???

RonMort046

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
On the Sunday schedule, the Diamondback-Rockies and Mariners-A's games are not scheduled on the DTV web site nor on the guide. Neither game is in a blackout window, and both games are listed on each team's RSN. I know sometimes they overlook games and schedule them on the day of the game, but something tells me they are not being listed because Directv is not going to carry them for whatever reason. Maybe they won't be blacked out on the RSN channels. but in the past a few games not listed on the EI schedule were blacked out also on the RSNs. Something to watch for on Sunday unless it changes between now and Sunday.

I noticed that there was no HD WGN feed of the Pirates/Cubs this afternoon in the 700s. I found that especially weird as WGN is carried in HD by DirecTV, so all they had to do was map the channel. It's a free preview that I have no intention of buying, so I can't really complain.
:D

On the Sunday schedule, the Diamondback-Rockies and Mariners-A's games are not scheduled on the DTV web site nor on the guide. Neither game is in a blackout window, and both games are listed on each team's RSN. I know sometimes they overlook games and schedule them on the day of the game, but something tells me they are not being listed because Directv is not going to carry them for whatever reason. Maybe they won't be blacked out on the RSN channels. but in the past a few games not listed on the EI schedule were blacked out also on the RSNs. Something to watch for on Sunday unless it changes between now and Sunday.

Give it time...the DirecTV guide is not always accurate, especially this early in the season.

Sandra

Ron,
It probably just hasn't populated yet ...

A's / Mariners is on 699 at 4 pm
Rockies / DBacks is on 686 at 3 pm

as mentioned previously, however it is interesting that they are not listed as part of the MLB EI's seeing USUALLY the EI feed comes right from the RSN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts