This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Why are you still buying AZboxes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sorry guys but I have to tell you Dreamboxes can do 4:2:2, in Europe we have been watching the football feeds on them for years.
Pedro

Can you post more detail info about it? What models support it, with what software? I still think, AZBox is preferred choice for now based on its feature-to-cost ratio, i.e. value. I'm intrigued however by latest Dreambox's ability to play Blue-ray DVDs with a suitable internal DVD player and Blue-ray driver. It was mentioned in forums as expected to be supported soon by its official FW. Any news on that? It may make its price look a little more reasonable. Does 8000HD support 1080P HD pic-in-pic feature as well, or it's more dependent on the connected TV set?

Last edited:
@pedrogarcia

If the DM 8000HD can do 4:2:2 then the Vu+ Duo should be capable too...........do you know? What about blindscan functionality?

The DM 8000HD costs way too much, over $1K........I can buy an Azbox Premium Plus and Vu+ Duo and still have some change in my pocket, LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.