Why aren't NBA TV and NHL Network HD feeds uplinked to 156 and 157?

That appears to be why. In the regular packages when included they are at 156/157. Not with the Multi Sports.

Hey, I just lost all of the feeds on NBATV in HD.
I didn't have it on 156, but had it in other channels, but now, when the free preview of League Pass ended, they were gone, and I had them before the free preview.

I just downgraded to the 120+ last night and I was not able to locate NBATV HD but I was able to locate all the others in odd places. Anyone know exactly where NBATV HD would be located?

I just downgraded to the 120+ last night and I was not able to locate NBATV HD but I was able to locate all the others in odd places. Anyone know exactly where NBATV HD would be located?

NBA TV HD is not included in the 120+. You would need to subscribe to the 200 or higher to receive this channel.

AT120 Plus includes local regional sports networks, Fox Soccer Channel, and Fuel TV. I believe the PAC 12 Networks may be included (not sure if there are any weird regional or blackout restrictions).

NBATV is also in the $9/month MultiSport Package; I think you need AT120 Plus or Dish Latino Dos as a minimum to add it. AT200 may be a better option for you depending on what channels you want.

NBATV is also in Dish America Silver (which I believe will be going away soon); I believe it is currently $49.99/month.

You may want to check out the following site with channel lineup cards to compare your options: http://www.mydish.com/programmingguides/

Last edited:
Sorry I meant to say I have the multi-sport package too, I thought I typed that but obviously didn't. So let me start again:

2 nights ago I downgraded to 120+ with multi-sports package and can not locate NBATV HD. I have located all the other sports channels in HD in various locations but not NBATV. Where would this be located?

Sorry I meant to say I have the multi-sport package too, I thought I typed that but obviously didn't. So let me start again:

2 nights ago I downgraded to 120+ with multi-sports package and can not locate NBATV HD. I have located all the other sports channels in HD in various locations but not NBATV. Where would this be located?

Try 560. Last time we had NBA TV it was there. However, it looks like Dish instead only left 561. XD

NBA TV HD is not available in the Multi-Sports package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)