Why aren't NBA TV and NHL Network HD feeds uplinked to 156 and 157?

I do apologize as the channel line-up card is in error and I have reported it. The Multi Sports package has NBA TV in SD only. The HD channel is available in the HD200, HD250 and DISH America Gold & Silver packages.

I apologize that I am not satisfied with your response. I need a better explanation on why this one channel is not offered in HD and why this isn't mentioned anywhere.

I apologize that I am not satisfied with your response. I need a better explanation on why this one channel is not offered in HD and why this isn't mentioned anywhere.

Based off of the packages it IS in, I would guess its because the carriage rate for that channel in HD is higher than others, therefore it is only available in higher tier packages?

Holy cow! The reason it's not carried in that package is because the company chose NOT to include it in that package. That simple. Don't give the person reporting the fact to you a hard time. The reason is irrelevant really, but one can deduce it has to do with the price of the channel to Dish in HD is higher than the SD price.

Dish should really look into changing this.
When u sub to Multi Sports, you expect that all channels listed in that package as well as their HD equivalents will be available.
I subbed to Multi Sports for all of 10 minutes once. I quickly cancelled as soon as I saw that NBA and NHL were only available in SD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)