Why Charter communications is so cheap.

I am stuck with Charter in Eastern CT, and quite frankly they are overpriced and hard to deal with. I only wish that cable companies did not have a monopoly with respect to local areas.

They could band together to keep Dish & Direct to keep from merging, but still I can't call up and order Cox, Comcast, Time/Warner or any other cable company I may want.

And that really sucks. My only hope is that someone buys Charter..............................

I live in eastern CT too. The service has improved. Few internet outages, the picture is pretty good (though HD is very compressed). The customer service is meh and I don't think they even have their own techs come out this way......ever.

About 2 years ago, some of the Charter programmers and some of the Cox programmers merged to form Suddenlink Communications and I don't know why there isn't a Suddenlink Forum. What I do know is this joined Charter services in Central Appalachia and Cox services in parts of SoCal & parts of Texas. I have seen a similar request before, so it would help us who have Suddenlink Services, especially myself.

Wow, and I thought when I got charter internet 3 months ago, and they took 1 month to install it, THAT was bad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts