Why did DBSTalk get the scoop on the Hr20-250 First?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Because "the scooper" has never seen one of these units personally and is probably just talking out of his arse..much like the d* "titanium package"

juan said:
Because "the scooper" has never seen one of these units personally and is probably just talking out of his arse..much like the d* "titanium package"

If I was talking out of my "arse" it would be a lot louder...
I have a pretty big "arse".... side effect of too many pizzas

As for the D* "Titanium" package.... I only posted the information i got.

We should know in a few weeks... if the information I recieved, and was confirmed by three other sources was true or not.

As for the "HR20" scoop....
Kudos to Scott for getting the info out there first (this really isn't a contest)
I posted it when I got it...

I don't think you were talking out of your arse myself, I just think the communication was faulty at some point along the way, thus I remain skeptical it will be out in the next few months.

I didn't take it personally (hence the Pizza comment).... I should have added a couple ... :) to it.

Just like any other "reporter" out there.... we "scoopers" are only as good as the sources we have nutured (sp?)

If I am wrong... won't be the first time.... probably won't be the last.
I have a great BBQ sauce that makes crow go down a lot easier... :D

Actually I just got off the phone with a contact who says its going to be close, might actually be the first week of September before retailers get their hands on one.

I look forward to your review Earl, as I dont have DirecTV.

And BTW I have hearing about the Titanium package for about a month and a half now, so Earl is not just pulling stuff from his ass. :)

I'm in line for a review sample. I've heard early August for 2 weeks but with DirecTV's track record, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Actually I just got off the phone with a contact who says its going to be close, might actually be the first week of September before retailers get their hands on one.

I look forward to your review Earl, as I dont have DirecTV.

And BTW I have hearing about the Titanium package for about a month and a half now, so Earl is not just pulling stuff from his ass. :)

What ? its delayed again, oh brother :eek: :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)