Why did DBSTalk get the scoop on the Hr20-250 First?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Because "the scooper" has never seen one of these units personally and is probably just talking out of his arse..much like the d* "titanium package"

juan said:
Because "the scooper" has never seen one of these units personally and is probably just talking out of his arse..much like the d* "titanium package"

If I was talking out of my "arse" it would be a lot louder...
I have a pretty big "arse".... side effect of too many pizzas

As for the D* "Titanium" package.... I only posted the information i got.

We should know in a few weeks... if the information I recieved, and was confirmed by three other sources was true or not.

As for the "HR20" scoop....
Kudos to Scott for getting the info out there first (this really isn't a contest)
I posted it when I got it...

I don't think you were talking out of your arse myself, I just think the communication was faulty at some point along the way, thus I remain skeptical it will be out in the next few months.

I didn't take it personally (hence the Pizza comment).... I should have added a couple ... :) to it.

Just like any other "reporter" out there.... we "scoopers" are only as good as the sources we have nutured (sp?)

If I am wrong... won't be the first time.... probably won't be the last.
I have a great BBQ sauce that makes crow go down a lot easier... :D

Actually I just got off the phone with a contact who says its going to be close, might actually be the first week of September before retailers get their hands on one.

I look forward to your review Earl, as I dont have DirecTV.

And BTW I have hearing about the Titanium package for about a month and a half now, so Earl is not just pulling stuff from his ass. :)

I'm in line for a review sample. I've heard early August for 2 weeks but with DirecTV's track record, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Actually I just got off the phone with a contact who says its going to be close, might actually be the first week of September before retailers get their hands on one.

I look forward to your review Earl, as I dont have DirecTV.

And BTW I have hearing about the Titanium package for about a month and a half now, so Earl is not just pulling stuff from his ass. :)

What ? its delayed again, oh brother :eek: :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts