Why does my DVR consistently not record?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

colt45allstar

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
It didn't record tonight's Oakland A's game.

This is about the sixth or seventh game over the last month and a half, that simply did not record.

I always set the week's games in advance... they all show up in the "to do list" and with baseball being by far my favorite sports... I make certain there are no conflicts. (Nothing records in their place either... which shows that there are in fact no conflicts)

Yet again and again they don't record.

It's getting a little frustrating, as I paid good money for The Extra Innings package. Sure I could record the games on another TV.... but the living room television is the only HD one and I naturally want to record and watch the games in high definition whenever possible.

I can't recall having anything else not record.... just becoming increasingly common with the baseball games and I simply cannot figure out why.

It's The HR22.

Harshness:

When you say to manually record by channel number and time... do you mean to scroll to the showing you intend to record on the guide and hit record? That's what I do now... Or is there another way to record that I don't know about?!?

Spencer:

The history shows everything that's actually recorded, it doesn't show the game that was supposed to record.. or anything that would have recorded in it's place.

For the record... everything's recorded fine since then, it's just on thankfully rare occasions that my Extra Innings games don't record.

When you say to manually record by channel number and time... do you mean to scroll to the showing you intend to record on the guide and hit record? That's what I do now... Or is there another way to record that I don't know about?!?

Go to MENU -- MANAGE RECORDINGS -- MANUAL

There you can set up a manual recording.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts