Why HUB and not Sprout?

I never really watched the Hub until last night and found myself there enjoying what I was seeing... watched a few episodes of Family Ties and went to bed watch Batman. :)

This is a cool station!

The problem is the shows aren't HD. We lost a station that had actual HD content (Fashion TV) to make room for HUB HD. For the record, I'm not interested in either channel. I just don't like seeing the amount of actual HD content on Dish decreasing with no accompanying decrease to my bill.

The problem is the shows aren't HD. We lost a station that had actual HD content (Fashion TV) to make room for HUB HD. For the record, I'm not interested in either channel. I just don't like seeing the amount of actual HD content on Dish decreasing with no accompanying decrease to my bill.

You're joking right? When have they ever lowered what we are charged when an HD channel is removed? And don't we get HD channels "free for life" now? Come to think of it... I think people would be more cheesed off if our bills when up whenever they added HD content.

Well I don’t know when I read in here we got HUB. I didn’t know what kind of channel is it..But not bad..Put me back in my childhood & 80s when I grew up. Watching Family Ties, real get me to my childhood and 80s memories. I enjoy watching it again . but I really wishing for Fearnet/HD tho.

Maybe they can remaster the original Batman shoes to be in HD!! That would be great!! Beer-gut Batman (what my kids call Adam West) in HD! YYEEESSSS!!!!! LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts