Why I Wil Stay With Dishnetwork

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bobd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
MINNEAPOLIS MN 55418
1. Annual Programming
2. You Can Get Programming With Out Getting Any Of The Top 60, 120, 180.
This Is What I Have Now Mega Movie 407.00 + Hd Pack 109.89 + Access Charge 60.00 For A Total Price Of 576.89 Plus Tax. So With The Tax It Comes To 51.20 A Month For Me If I Pay By The Year. I Feel I Get The High End Programming With Out Paying For The Main Base Programming.dishnetwork Is The Only One I Know That You Can Do This With I Do Not Think You Can Get This With Direct Tv So This Is What Will Keep Me With Dishnetwork. Think About It 35 Channels With 7 In High Definition For A Little Over 50 Bucks Not Bad At All.

Then Why Are People Crying About The Price Of Americas Every Thing Pack That Has All The Movie Channels And They Still Seem To Want That Package Point Being They Will Not Give It Up And Just Take The Top 180 Pack How Much Of The Basic Pack Do You Really Watch If You Have To Have Movies Plus Your Basic Package

Dish needs to go alacarte on programing and they would make more dollars by doing so. I don't like the bundled top 60, 120, 180 deals. It would make it very customer friendly.

If ala carte would ever happen then they would have to charge you an access fee as they do when you do not order the minimal AT60 package to make up for some of the loss of profits.

bobd said:
1. Annual Programming
2. You Can Get Programming With Out Getting Any Of The Top 60, 120, 180.
This Is What I Have Now Mega Movie 407.00 + Hd Pack 109.89 + Access Charge 60.00 For A Total Price Of 576.89 Plus Tax. So With The Tax It Comes To 51.20 A Month For Me If I Pay By The Year. I Feel I Get The High End Programming With Out Paying For The Main Base Programming.dishnetwork Is The Only One I Know That You Can Do This With I Do Not Think You Can Get This With Direct Tv So This Is What Will Keep Me With Dishnetwork. Think About It 35 Channels With 7 In High Definition For A Little Over 50 Bucks Not Bad At All.

THIS IS ALMOST LIKE ALA CARTE YOU GET THE PROGRAMING THAT DRIVES UP YOUR BILL THE MOST WITHOUT PAYING FOR THE REGULAR PROGRAMING I WILL ALSO SAY NO PRICE HIKE HERE OF 2, 3, 4 DOLLARS A YEAR THE MOVIE PACK IS MORE STABLE PRICING THIS IS LIKE C BAND PRICING WITHOUT THE BIG UGLY DISH AND IF YOU WATCH MOVIES OR ORIGINAL PROGRAMING LIKE THE SOPRANOS I FEEL FOR ME THIS IS ALL I WILL EVER NEED

Dude...with all the money you're saving, how 'bout buying a period key for your keyboard? Congratulations, by the way...you're the first person I've seen in 3 years that has quoted themselves! :D

Thanks for the idea, bobd. I may look at some variations on that, my family watches little of the top 120 we have.

Congrats on staying with Dish. Next week will be my lst. Cable being installed on the 18th.

I'm waiting for Comcast to start their Simulcast of analog channels on digital, if that happens, I'll switch to Comcast since they "forced" me to subscribe basic cable service if I want high-speed-internet. Total cost for Comcast is cheaper(TV+Internet), but right now their analog channels are just unwatchable from Comcast STB DCT6200/DCT6412.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)