Why is a UEFA Champions League soccer game blacked on FSC ch 390 this Tues. April 2nd?

NotTheNoob

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2012
West Coast
Fox Soccer ch 390 is scheduled to air UEFA Champions League Soccer - FC Bayern Munich v Juventus at 2pm (PDT) on Tuesday, April 2nd, but it is blacked out.

This match takes place in Germany. There is no reason for it to be blacked out in California. In all of my years watching the Fox Soccer Channel on Dish Network, there has never been a blacked out broadcast. What is going on?

Also blacked out here in the north east. First time 'I've ever seen a soccer blackout and I'm really pO'd. Hope this is not a new trend. Anyone know why?

Are you sure you are looking at the 4PM game Central time? Or do you get Fox Soccer Plus? EDT 5PM it's blacked out for me. Is the game possibly being shown on another network also?

EDIT - It is advertised as being on Fox Soccer Plus... (I realize it's in the guide for FSC) and at 2PM ET. I wonder if the later time is a replay only available if you get FSC Plus even though it is on FSC.

http://www.foxsoccerplus.com/

Last edited:
No longer shows as blacked out and it does appear to be a rebroadcast. It's on Plus first.

Simply as a guess. Since it was aired on Plus first, if you did not have a subscription of course it would be blacked out on that channel. That carried over to the FSC channel still showing that it would be blacked out at the rebroadcast time. It then got fixed at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts