Why is Bettie Page on my DVR (attachment not safe for work)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

3choBoomer

Original poster
Dec 13, 2005
I have a (2hr) weekly block of programming that I record (PowerBlock on SpikeTV) and it has become my Sunday afternoon ritual to watch it...

Well, I wanted to watch it this morning since this is another one of those lazy holiday weekends...

Well, I went to start the first one and hrm, that's a topless Bettie Page with a dishnetwork logo in the background... That's odd...

Hrm, there's 2 hours of nothing but a topless Bettie Page with a Santa hat on!

Anyone have *any* idea what could have caused this?
NSFW animated boobs:

Man looking at that picture and trying to find the naked parts reminded me of when I was a kid and we had cable TV and at night they had adult shows which were scambled, however on old TV's you could fine tune things and ever once in awhile (and with a good imagination) you could see a naughty bit. :D

Looks like you we loading the Dish On Demand which does happen to have Betty Page as one of its movies this month. :) And the system some how froze up for a unique picture. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)