why is Directv Audio So LOW frustrating

Status
Please reply by conversation.

secfreak

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2011
pa/nj
does anyone now why Directv audio is so low i have tried everything .... compared to my local cable company and ota its like you have to turn the volume 2x as loud to get the same level......:confused:

I only use the speakers on my tv and its very low for me. My cable was louder as is my xbox/playstation. Is there anything to try?

I use my home theater at all times. Everything is ran through it so I don't notice it either but I've noticed in the bedroom it is a little quieter but never really gave it much thought. Normally laying in bed so don't bother me

Mine is the same way. I have the Satellite/Cable input Source Level on my Denon turned up to like +6 while the other inputs are 0 or -3 or so. The input was around 0 when I had cable plugged into the same input, same HDMI cable. Do you find the Pandora "app" on the directv receiver is a "normal" volume, and must be turned down by half or normal Directv receiver operation when using Pandora?

Mine is the same way. I have the Satellite/Cable input Source Level on my Denon turned up to like +6 while the other inputs are 0 or -3 or so. The input was around 0 when I had cable plugged into the same input, same HDMI cable. Do you find the Pandora "app" on the directv receiver is a "normal" volume, and must be turned down by half or normal Directv receiver operation when using Pandora?

Actually I haven't. But in normally not in the same room when I use pandora. Ill turn it on and then crack it up and walk away. But, guess I got a something to test this morning when I get out bed :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts