why is secondary spanish audio being broadcast with English audio?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ninjadave

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2013
Johnstown PA
just started tonight on main networks (NBC, etc) the English sound track is broadcast but the spanish language is also being broadcast at the same time and its a weird echo effect (spanish is softer than the english but it makes it unwatchable with the echo, etc. what happened?

i do not have CC on or SAP on....i checked all other settings there are none that would have triggered this to my knowledge? this is extremely annoying, just started tonight.....thanks for any help.

ninjadave.

That is annoying! Sounds like you have something set wrong somewhere. Have you tried rebooting the dvr/receiver?

ATT was gearing up for another big layoff, maybe they did and this is the result of nobody left at the uplink centers?

just started tonight on main networks (NBC, etc) the English sound track is broadcast but the spanish language is also being broadcast at the same time and its a weird echo effect (spanish is softer than the english but it makes it unwatchable with the echo, etc. what happened?

i do not have CC on or SAP on....i checked all other settings there are none that would have triggered this to my knowledge? this is extremely annoying, just started tonight.....thanks for any help.

ninjadave.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)