Why no FSN BA HD?

chrisb83

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 11, 2006
San Francisco Bay Area
Ok, I know I have seen the uplink for FSN BA HD about a year ago and still no FSN BA HD. Why. I have it on SD. Why not HD? Can someone explain this to me. I so mad right now about this. And to Bo Sox's fans, CONGRATULATIONS for NESEN HD. It's not like the SF Bay Area is a small market. We have the Giants, A's, Warriors, Sharks, CAL, Stanford, SJ State, and a ton of High School sports. AGGGGGGG it makes me @$#^%$%$ off just typing this.:mad:

Thanks

The worst part of all is that Directv and Comcast both have it. This is just getting ridiculous. FSN says that the ball is on E*'s court and I believe them. I had dropped HD last year but when I saw FSN BA HD uplinked, I added the HD package again. :(

I have already dropped from AEP pack and HD ultimate down to the top 200 and HD essential, since Dish has not shown me any new channels, and the fact that the Voom channels have deteriorated in programming. If FSN/CSN Bay Area is not on soon for baseball season then I am dropping them totally.

Simple Comcast,

but I do love thoses sneek previews of FSN BA HD we use to get when a live feed on WorldsportHD is flipped there is usually a 5-20 second preview sometimes, probably someone in the uplink center watchin a channel we don't get.

What kills me is I have NHL Center Ice. Most of the time when you watch a game it gives you the option to watch both teams networks. So when I see the Sharks and the Ducks in HD on the guide being broadcast on both networks means that, if you live in NY, and have Center Ice, you can watch the Sharks, in HD, on FSN BAY area. WTF! How can that be. So E* broadcast the Sharks on the FSN BAY Area HD for everyone that live out of the area. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same with the Warriors. And if E* had MLB EI the same crap would happen with the Giants and A's.

I'm thinking of dumping E* if FSNBA-HD (or the new name of Comcast Sports Bay Area) is not on by opening day. There's over a hundred baseball games in HD this season plus both Sharks and the Warriors are playoff contenders.

I'm thinking of dumping E* if FSNBA-HD (or the new name of Comcast Sports Bay Area) is not on by opening day. There's over a hundred baseball games in HD this season plus both Sharks and the Warriors are playoff contenders.
OPENING DAY AND NO FSN BAY AREA HD/COMCAST SPORTS HD. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts