Why so many infomercial channels...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
if you're just going to make money doing things that piss people off, that's nothing but corporate greed. It benefits no one but you. they're not providing a service, they're just lining their pockets, brought to you by ShamWow!

i don't see who it's pissing off except YOU. who else is bitching and moaning about this huh?

well what do you mean then? Don't include them on my favorites list? I DON'T. You're always saying there's other options, etc. what do you mean by it? cuz i take it to mean get another provider.

Never mind Tom. I do not care to argue with you when you go into attack mode. I thought I was fairly clear, if you can not understand it, that is not my problem.

Have a nice night though:up

I wasn't insulting you, I was asking a question. What do you mean "there are other options" if it isn't "get another provider"?

(my grandfather that died a month ago had Alzheimers btw...)

How many times do I have to tell you I'm NOT getting another provider? Do you have Alzheimer's Disease or something? I've explained it at least a dozen times.
is it necessary to insult someone????? why is it you feel the NEED for this???? wait 30 minutes before you quote this as I might edit this a few times.

Never mind Tom. I do not care to argue with you when you go into attack mode. I thought I was fairly clear, if you can not understand it, that is not my problem.

Have a nice night though:up

I'm NOT in attack mode. It IS your problem. When you make a vague statement like that it deserves an explanation. Be a man and answer my question. Why do you always tell me to go elsewhere? Do you want me to stop posting on this site? Well too bad, I'm not going to. if you see my name on a thread and you think you're going to disagree with me, then don't waste your time reading it, just skip it. Stop singling me out and starting arguments. I have opinions that I'm not afraid to express and I'm not going to change them no matter how much you or anyone else disagrees or argues with me about them.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)