Why so many with 02/06/06 11:28 Record Date--actually 2106?

KKlare

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
Los Alamos, NM
Why so many with 02/06/06 11:28 Record Date--actually year 2106?
On my Hopper 2000. Harder to see the century on 85 I have.
All caught as re-runs. The only one not so dated is new #88.
-Ken

Every single recording that I moved to the Hopper via EHD from the old 722k shows a record date of 2/7/06. So far as I know, all recordings actually recorded by the Hopper show correct record date.

Every single recording that I moved to the Hopper via EHD from the old 722k shows a record date of 2/7/06. So far as I know, all recordings actually recorded by the Hopper show correct record date.

Just be glad you didn't lose any recordings. People have had corrupted recordings after restoring to Hopper. Recommend that if you haven't moved all of your recordings, don't move anymore unless you don't mind the risk of losing some.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Above happened to me with external HDD from 722/K recordings. However, during playback of recording, the correct record date and original air date are displayed in the INFO screen, but not from the tile list of recordings.

Just be glad you didn't lose any recordings. People have had corrupted recordings after restoring to Hopper. Recommend that if you haven't moved all of your recordings, don't move anymore unless you don't mind the risk of losing some.

Yeah...I was pretty careful because of all those reports. I only moved a bunch of TV series recordings that were of lesser importance and left the stuff I was more concerned with on the drive. Luckily, to date, I've watched probably 70% of what I transferred, and none have been corrupted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts