Why Squirrels? Why?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Last year I had a horrible smell in my pickup truck. It’s a Chevy Silverado it was a year old I couldn’t figure it out so I started taking the air filter out and a hole was chewed through it chipmunks we’re living in the truck they would come in through the fresh air damper they chewed up the carpet and made a nest inside of the filter box the smell was incredible .

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Last year I had a horrible smell in my pickup truck. It’s a Chevy Silverado it was a year old I couldn’t figure it out so I started taking the air filter out and a hole was chewed through it chipmunks we’re living in the truck they would come in through the fresh air damper they chewed up the carpet and made a nest inside of the filter box the smell was incredible .

No kidding. I store my Harley right beside my sport compact in the winter. I noticed in the spring that mice had chewed up a blanket I used to cover the bike with. Took the car out for a ride and there was a gawdawful smell coming from the a/c vents. Pulled the cabin filter and mice had made a nest on top of it. Piss and poop stained the filter and a they made the nest out of the bike blanket.
Now I make sure the a/c recirc vent is closed and the pipes are stuffed with aluminum foil. Ever chew on a piece of foil? Yeah you have!
Years ago I was given a small spool of Bell Telephone direct burial cable. There was this black gook under the outer sheath when you stripped it. Got some on my fingers and fingers hit my mouth. Terrible taste like creosote. Critter repellent? Self sealer? Both??

But how was the taste?
;)

• Haha
Reactions: FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts