why such a drastic difference in on screen graphics/menus between receivers?

Charade

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2006
I have a 510 and a 625. There is a huge difference between the two (IMO, YMMV). I much prefer the color scheme of the 510. Who (in their right mind) decided light and medium blue was a a good color scheme?

And why didn't like functions port nearly identically between the difference boxes?

Do other boxes look different than these two? If so, :eek: .

The 510 is much older than the 625. It is called progress. Each new receiver has the lastest cutting edge extras . LIke with the 625/522/622 -they all have name based recording. With the 500 series of single tuner dvrs they don't and are more like a digital vcr.

The 510 is much older than the 625. It is called progress. Each new receiver has the lastest cutting edge extras . LIke with the 625/522/622 -they all have name based recording. With the 500 series of single tuner dvrs they don't and are more like a digital vcr.

I realize the 510 is older but I think it's interface is nice and easier to read. Blue on light blue is the worst color combination for the eyes (or one of!). I don't think progress means making things worse. Maybe DISH does. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts